Returned mail

Subject: Returned mail
From: Lynda Straus <Lynda_Straus -at- THEMONEYSTORE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 10:32:55 -0700

All-
I don't know why some of my mail gets through and some chokes at the
firewall. I am trying to respond to Bill Warner at Reliastar re: help
authoring tools, so am changing this to a general broadcast.
Thanks.

To: bwarner @ reliastar.com
Bill,
No, I have not heard of Eastbridge Consulting.

My primary point, though, in my story was that there's great merit in
staying with tools that are widely known, used, and well-supported. I also
like how well RoboHelp integrates itself with MS Word, and the fact that
now I can do HTML coding through RoboHelp.

And when bugs in the tool or compilers are found, and there's always some,
there's more likely to be a work-around that's been created because so many
people are using it.

That's all. Good Luck.
Lynda Straus
Information Developer
The Money Store
lynda_straus -at- themoneystore -dot- com