Recruiter list for TECHWR-L FAQ

Subject: Recruiter list for TECHWR-L FAQ
From: Robbie Rupel <robbie -at- CMS-STL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 08:41:03 -0600

Greetings!

I am putting together a list of employment agencies and recruiters who
place tech writers, editors, and graphic artists. This list will be
included in the TECHWR-L FAQ. I am in the process of going through the
following up on those links.

If you are interested in being included in this list and think that I
may miss you during my search, please sent me (robbie -at- cms-stl -dot- com) the
following information:

Company name
Address or general service area (geographical)
Phone
Fax
Contact name
Web URL
email address
Specific qualifications/areas of expertice you (or your
clients) require

Thanks for your help!

--
Robbie Rupel
Lead Technical Writer

"Pardon me for saying so, but knowing what something isn't
doesn't exactly tell us what something is...." -Eeyore