Monitor stories (recap and thanks)

Subject: Monitor stories (recap and thanks)
From: Patty Ewy <pewy -at- ICONTROL -dot- ANZA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 09:19:04 -0600

Hi all--

The Sonys are a go and I can sleep well tonight!! I showed my boss the
side-by-side comparison, and he wasn't thoroughly "sold." Then I showed
him all the testimonial-type stories from Sony users, and that was the
clincher.
Thanks to everyone who responded. (I still have all the responses, so
if anyone wants to hear what was advised, please let me know.)

Patty Ewy
pewy -at- icontrol -dot- anza -dot- com