Online Interface Design text

Subject: Online Interface Design text
From: "Matthew B. Hicks" <matt -at- UNIDATA -dot- UCAR -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 14:59:18 -0700

Hi all:

When I posted yesterday about the distance-learning course in
interface design, I neglected to mention that the text for the
first part of the course (written by the professor and a former
grad student) is available online as shareware! It can
be found in lots of places on the Web. One URL is

http://www.syd.dit.csiro.au/hci/clewis/contents.html

This will give those who might be interested in the course a good
idea of the professor's philosophy and provide anyone interested
in the subject of interface design some good advice, techniques,
horror stories, and anecdotes. Worth reading whether you have any
intention of taking the course or not.

Matt Hicks matt -at- unidata -dot- ucar -dot- edu
"This planet has crossed the line. Assemble the giant robot!"
-Dick Solomon, "3rd Rock from the Sun"