Job Advert - Cambridge, UK

Subject: Job Advert - Cambridge, UK
From: Jon Huxtable <jonhux -at- UK -dot- GDSCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 08:29:30 +0000

TECHNICAL WRITER

GDS Corporation is one of the world's leading spatial information software
vendors with offices in Cambridge, Woking, France, Germany, Singapore and the
USA. We provide software and services to the CAD, AM/FM and GIS markets. We
develop and market both core,off-the-shelf technology for a wide range of users,
as well as industry-focused solutions tailored for specific markets.

We currently have a vacancy for a Technical Writer within our Documentation
department based in central Cambridge, UK.

Job Responsibilities: To maintain and update existing documentation and help
text, and develop documentation for new products.

Skills/Experience: Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year's experience in
writing software documentation and be fluent in at least one modern publishing
package (e.g. Interleaf, FrameMaker, MSWord). Candidates should be educated to
degree standard and, ideally, have some experience of working within a software
engineering environment.

In addition, candidates with experience of CAD and/or GIS software, Interleaf
6.0, and knowledge of online help and/or HTML would be of particular interest to
us.

GDS Corporation offers competitive salaries and benefits which include private
health insurance and company pension.

To apply please send your cv to:-
Miss Sue Burr, Human Resources Manager, GDS Corporation,
Wellington House, East Road, Cambridge, CB1 1BH

email replies to: susan -at- uk -dot- gdscorp -dot- com

_/ Jon Huxtable - Documentation Manager _/
_/ Graphic Data Systems, Cambridge, UK _/
_/ email to: jonhux -at- uk -dot- gdscorp -dot- com _/