Looking for ISO specs on the web....

Subject: Looking for ISO specs on the web....
From: Ben Laborie <blaborie -at- DEES -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 10:35:20 -0800

Can anyone help me find some ISO documentation specs on the web? I don't
have an internet hookup on my work pc and consequently have to do my web
searching etc at home. I'd just use excite but then again, I might as
well try this list...

Also don't feel like treking down to the library in the snow....

Ben Laborie
Technical Writer
Dees Communciations