Help! Not sure whether I'm subscribed pr

Subject: Help! Not sure whether I'm subscribed pr
From: Ben Laborie <blaborie -at- DEES -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 16:40:14 -0800

Sorry for this test post.. I posted earlier and asked a question but I
haven't received any other mail from the techwr-l so far. Someone
replied, so my message evidently got through... Just it seems awfully
quiet for a techwriter's listserv...maybe I'm not getting it on my end.

Shields up... flame away!

Ben Laborie
Technical Writer
Dees Communications