One help file for Win NT 3.5 and 4.0

Subject: One help file for Win NT 3.5 and 4.0
From: Debbie Lampert <debbie -at- RADVIEW -dot- RADVIEW -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 12:12:54 +0200

Hi All -

We are developing online help for a software program that runs under
Windows 95 and Windows NT versions 3.5 and 4.0. Naturally, we want to
develop one online help file for all 3 platforms.

We prefer to develop the online help file using the new Windows 95
user interface. If we do this, end-users running Windows NT 3.5 will
not be able to read the file, because Windows NT 3.5 uses the Winhelp
from Windows 3.1.

Does this mean that we have to produce 2 versions of the help file?
Has anyone else encountered this problem, and does anyone have a
solution?

Thank you -

Debbie Lampert
Radview Software Ltd