Re: Testing Web File Links?

Subject: Re: Testing Web File Links?
From: Rebecca Phillips <Rebecca -at- QRONUS -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 10:09:42 +0200

I happen to work in the area of software testing (get geared up for a
shameless product plug coming up later in the mail) and Web site testing
is a HOT topic among testers. There are several products that do this,
and in the meanwhile our sister company is offering Web testing software
for free. Check out http://www.merc-int.com/ if you're interested. Astra
is the free product. If you are interested in testing in general,
there's a newsgroup and mailing list for testing. The newsgroup is found
at comp.software.testing. I think most people subscribe by e-mail,
though.

Rebecca

Rebecca M. Phillips
Documentation Manager