Publications Group Name?

Subject: Publications Group Name?
From: "Seguin, Gerry" <gerry -dot- seguin -at- CANADA -dot- CDEV -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 13:18:00 EST

I'm part of the "publications" group at a high tech company. We currently
offer a wide range of services to our in-house clients: technical
writing,technical illustrating, marketing material (brochures, newsletters,
advertisements), photography (colour, black and white, and video), Docutech
printing, and data processing.

We've recently had an organizational shuffle and now have the opportunity to
rename our group, which had previously been called "Publications". We may
also be given the opportunity to market ourselves to external customers. The
new name should therefore be easily understandable to the outside world.

Could anyone offer some suggestions as to what to call our diverse group?
Here's a sample of what we have:

Integrated Publications Group
Integrated Communications Group
Documentation Services Group
Integrated Communication Services Group

Your help is appreciated. You can send comments directly to me. Thanks.

Gerry Seguin
(gerry -dot- seguin -at- gpo -dot- canada -dot- cdev -dot- com)