Re: Agency and interviewing questions

Subject: Re: Agency and interviewing questions
From: "Nancy B. Delain" <nbdelain -at- ALBANY -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 07:53:05 -0500

Peggy,

>>Even though I like to look at writing samples, I have been suspicious
of them ever since I saw a woman take all the leftover unclaimed
displays at an STC Publications Competition award banquet several years ago.<<

LOL!! That's a good one! The issue of whether or not a writing sample is
actually authentically that applicant's writing sample never crossed my
mind, but I suppose if someone actually did this it's a viable one.

BTW, I like your response to the writing-sample issue. I'm glad to read
that other people take confidentiality agreements seriously.

Nancy Baum Delain
Delain Associates