Re: MIME encoding -Reply

Subject: Re: MIME encoding -Reply
From: David Hailey <FAHAILEY -at- WPO -dot- HASS -dot- USU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 07:47:04 -0700

For those of you who received MIME encoding. Sorry about that. I sent two
attached messages and nothing encoded. I have no idea what happened, but the
message that came back to me was MIME encoded. Some of you seem to have
gotten the attachments, but obviously a lot of us didn't. I use GroupWise,
and was really stressing it. Maybe I found a bug. Again, sorry.

BTW, since I am apologizing, sorry about sending such a big file.
Unfortunately, we finished our work late yesterday, and I need as much
feedback as possible to take into my meeting 8:30AM today. Not enough time to
build a Web page or ask people to ask for copies; only enough time to send
this out and hope for some response.

Of course, that is in keeping with my philosophy for getting things done, "It
is always better to beg forgiveness than beg permission."

Thanks to those of you who have responded. The feedback about the program has
been positive, that helps more than you can know.

Dave Hailey