Re[2]: Certification/Degrees

Subject: Re[2]: Certification/Degrees
From: Penny Cazanas <Penny_Cazanas -at- NCS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 12:57:42 CST

Michael Wing wrote:

....I would need something that distinguishes my company's
services. Maybe something like . . . . . . . . a certificate!
Problem is, certification for this profession does not exist. ....

Yes, it does, Mike.
You can become an ABC (Accredited Business Communicator), IF you
can satisfy all the requirements. See this URL for details.

http://www.iabc.com/about/accredit/index.htm#Accreditation

penny_cazanas -at- ncs -dot- com