Returned mail: User unknown

Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
From: Mailer-Daemon -at- eccu -dot- mtv -dot- gtegsc -dot- com (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
To: <bmartin -at- nmo -dot- gtegsc -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 11:39:54 -0800

- Capitalize all first words in bullets. It's simple and is visually stimulates you to entertain a new concept.

- Use periods only for bullets that are complete sentences, or when the initial phrase ends and you start a sentence. Otherwise, use no punctuation at all.

- I believe this matches the Chicago Manual of Style.

I find that other methods are too complex and invite mistakes and stimulate only useless conflict.