Multi Browsers

Subject: Multi Browsers
From: Daniel Arrasmith <d -dot- arrasmith -at- INTERNETMCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 01:38:11 -0500

-- [ From: Daniel Arrasmith * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

Would like to keep several browser flavors at hand to check out web page
repros. Has anyone successfully done this on a stand-alone PC? I'm hanging
with WGW 3.11.

Laugh if you must. When I added ms-iexplorer to the mix it resulted in a
major system meltdown. Luckily, I didn't follow ms install readme, which
said one can toss iexplorer into the same directory with netscape, etc.

From this experiment I deduct that megasoft *embrace and extend* is really
*cover and smother.* Anyone have a proven work-around?

Dan Arrasmith
MARKETEX east
d -dot- arrasmith -at- internetmci -dot- com