new newsgroup - alt.publish.books

Subject: new newsgroup - alt.publish.books
From: Indera <queen-1 -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 18:37:37 -0800

Hi,

I saw on post on a news group but can't remember which one. The message
said that a new newsgroup called alt.publish.books was out there. I tried
to get to it several times, but always got the message "No such
Newsgroup". Do I have the name wrong or has it not started yet?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Indera