Re: new newsgroup - alt.publish.books

Subject: Re: new newsgroup - alt.publish.books
From: elliemk <elliemk -at- POBOX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 18:41:53 -0800

Indera wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I saw on post on a news group but can't remember which one. The message
> said that a new newsgroup called alt.publish.books was out there. I tried
> to get to it several times, but always got the message "No such
> Newsgroup". Do I have the name wrong or has it not started yet?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
> Indera

Best thing to do is write your ISP and ask them to carry it. It's
there, but since it's so new, many isps aren't carrying it yet. Good
luck.

Ellie :)
--
Ellie Kuykendall
Freelance Writer, Editor & Researcher

Also Associate Editor for U.S. of:
Pure Fiction: best selling novels and how to write them...
WEB: http://www.purefiction.com