Re: Updated Writing Links & Possums

Subject: Re: Updated Writing Links & Possums
From: Andrew Stephenson <ames -at- DELTRAK -dot- DEMON -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 02:42:46 GMT

In article <5apd15$1lg -at- newshost -dot- tpnet -dot- co -dot- nz>
b_dool00 -at- tpnet -dot- co -dot- nz "Brian J. Dooley" writes:

> Just updated my homepage, containing writing links (mainly technical),
> various other info, and the "Perils of Possum Point," a monthly
> comic story from rural New Zealand. URL in sig below.

[ sig snipped ]

Love to visit your site. Tried to. But it requires frames, so
far as one can tell. At any rate, it wouldn't talk to Warp 4's
WebExplorer, which is pretty much a standard implementation of
vanilla-HTML. If frames capability is a necessity, then why? Am
I alone in finding such a restriction strange, when communication
with all and sundry is supposed (?) to be the purpose? ;-)

BTW, is "Perils..." anything like "Footrot Flats"? <g>
--
Andrew Stephenson