help needed

Subject: help needed
From: Anabela Sarmento <asarment -at- MAIL -dot- TELEPAC -dot- PT>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 12:11:55 GMT

Hi

I'm a teacher of technical communication at a Polytechnic Institut in
Portugal. I've been invited to do a seminar about Business Communication and
Technology to pupils of a pos-graduation course in Secretary. If you have
any suggestions about the contents of seminar, about themes and subjects to
discuss, or other, I would be very pleased.

Thanks a lot for your help. Please reply to my personnal e-mail:
asarment -at- mail -dot- telepac -dot- pt

Anabela