Re: SC Chapter of STC Sponsors Minimalism Seminar

Subject: Re: SC Chapter of STC Sponsors Minimalism Seminar
From: John Ahlstrom <jahlstro -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 12:07:10 -0800

Please note that the correct title of Carroll's book
is "The Nurnberg Funnell"
=

This is misspelled in the U of Colorado site. An
Alta Vista search with the correct spelling gets a
lot of hits.

JKA
John Ahlstrom jahlstrom -at- cisco -dot- com
408-526-6025 Using Java to Decrease Entropy

Any neural system sufficiently complex to generate the axioms of
arithmetic is too complex to be understood by itself.
Kaekel's Conjecture