Moire pattern in screenshots under w95 Help?

Subject: Moire pattern in screenshots under w95 Help?
From: Michael Cenedella <ropes -at- TELEPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 12:37:56 -0800

Our documentation group has persistent, but intermittent, moire
patterns in the scrollbars of screenshots of our application.

We use HiJaack capture for W95, but the problem exists under other
software also. The moire shows up in all programs that we use to
display the shots - Frame 4.0, Paint Shop Pro, other graphics
programs.

Sometimes the moire shows up in shots, sometimes not. We can't even reproduce
the error consistently - the same screen may show moire one time, but
another shot of the same screen won't.

We use the Apple II NTX postscript driver, ATM, and use 640 x 480.
Color depth and importing instructions are standardized also.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks very much for your help,