Moire pattern in screenshots under w95 Help?

Subject: Moire pattern in screenshots under w95 Help?
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 10:40:10 +0100

Hello Michael,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von Michael Cenedella an All am 08.01.97

MC> From: Michael Cenedella <ropes -at- TELEPORT -dot- COM>

MC> Our documentation group has persistent, but intermittent, moire
MC> patterns in the scrollbars of screenshots of our application.

you should watch out closely when resizing screenshots. Whenever you change
the pixel size you might produce moire. If you really must change the size do
so by an integer factor like 2:1.

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander

--
Alexander von Obert, Urbanstr. 2, 90480 Nuernberg, Germany
Free-lance Technical Writer (electronics, software)