Re: Knowing prog. lang. +s to a TW's $?

Subject: Re: Knowing prog. lang. +s to a TW's $?
From: Barb Philbrick <burkbrick -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 18:04:20 GMT

In article <97010912205269 -at- trump -dot- itg -dot- ti -dot- com>, Cynthia Libby
<cynthia -at- trump -dot- itg -dot- ti -dot- com> writes:

>I am amazed when I hear writers say they wrote documentation for an
>application and have never used the application. It takes time during
>the design phase to learn the application, but it greatly reduces the
effort
>during construction and review.

Please say it ain't so! How can one even begin to address the needs of the
audience without working with the application or equipment?

Do many of you write documents without using the equipment or application?

Barb Philbrick