Knowing prog. lang. +s to a TW's $?

Subject: Knowing prog. lang. +s to a TW's $?
From: Tina Cipolla <tcipolla -at- ACCUSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 16:10:26 -0500

Here it does help considerably to know a language. We write our manuals
for a programming audience and although no one expects a tech writer to
know the code well enough to develop software, being able to write small
bits of code for examples and being able to speak intelligently with the
developers is quite important. Knowing C and Visual Basic were very
important tech-writer qualities for this company.

Tina Cipolla
AccuSoft