Getting MSN software off my hard drive

Subject: Getting MSN software off my hard drive
From: d r <writeagain -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 14:26:37 EST

I hope this question is ok to ask here because I don't have anywhere else
to turn.

I have used MSN as my Internet provider for the past 6 months. Recently
they mailed new software CDs (which I refer to now as "The Software From
Hell"). I was starting to have problems getting my email so I installed
the new version. Now, I have changed email providers and am in the
process of unsubscribing to everything I had over there. I have phoned
and written to Member Support for help in uninstalling this beauty but
these questions are being totally ignored. I complained twice and got
hung up on. I was told that contacting Microsoft would not do me any good
since the Network is separate. This silly program pops up even when I am
writing something in a different application. I can't always shut down my
computer without using control-alt-delete. Urgh!

I don't yet have an uninstaller can I do it myself. I have an IBM Aptiva.

d.r. editor