CorelDraw7 and sizing graphics problem

Subject: CorelDraw7 and sizing graphics problem
From: "Sporleder, Kevin" <kevinsp -at- CRT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 10:50:00 CST

At my company, we use CorelDraw7 for graphics. However, we have run into
problems in creating graphics for the web. When we try to use CorelDraw7 to
import the graphic to a .gif file, the graphic doubles in size. For example
a 2 in. by 2 in. graphic changes to be four inches or so. Does anyone have a
solution to keep the image size from changing when converting to GIF?

Thanks,

Kevin Sporleder kevinsp -at- crt -dot- com