Re: Iomega company phone number

Subject: Re: Iomega company phone number
From: BandorM -at- RADES -dot- HILL -dot- AF -dot- MIL
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 11:09:55 MST

They're right up the road from me. Try one of the following numbers
(as listed in the phone book):

801-825-5794
801-778-1000

SSgt Mike Bandor
Computer Programmer/Analyst
84th Radar Evaluation Sq.
Hill AFB, UT
bandorm -at- rades -dot- hill -dot- af -dot- mil

Subject: Iomega company phone number
Author: Kelly Kremin <Three_Cats -at- MSN -dot- COM> at Rades
Date: 13-01-97 20:25

Does anyone have Iomega's corporate number?

I posted a while back asking for advice on transfer media. (Thanks for
everyone's help.) I chose an Iomega zip drive. Can't get its software to
install. (Setup initializes, names the zip drive, looks for Iomega adapters
then hangs indefinitely back at the "close all Windows programs" dialog box.
No error messages, no clues.)

I tried Iomega's $14.99 support line twice. First time I got cut off at 40
minutes. Second time I hung up after 75 minutes. By then, they'd closed shop
for the night. I'm sure I'll get charged for both.

So, again, does anyone live near Iomega (where ever that is), and could look
up their telephone number and pass it to me?

Thank you.

Please send that number to my "day shift" email address:

kelly -dot- kremin -at- apertus -dot- com

Kelly