Re: Knowing prog. lang. +s to a TW's $?

Subject: Re: Knowing prog. lang. +s to a TW's $?
From: John Ahlstrom <jahlstro -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 13:41:16 -0800

www.amazon.com estimates they can ship it in 2-3 days.
They are usually reliable in these estimates.
I have no connection with amazon.com other than as
a very satisfied customer.

JKA

John Ahlstrom jahlstrom -at- cisco -dot- com
408-526-6025 Using Java to Decrease Entropy

Any neural system sufficiently complex to generate the axioms of
arithmetic is too complex to be understood by itself.
Kaekel's Conjecture