Re: Salary Creep (Re: A Sticky Situation)

Subject: Re: Salary Creep (Re: A Sticky Situation)
From: Chris Boehm <Chris -dot- Boehm -at- INEACORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 12:21:05 -0500

I think employers can get into a lot of trouble if they start assessing
things such as a person's debt load and how the salary is being used.
It's a lot like saying "well, so-and-so now has two kids, so we should
pay him more than x, who has none". Salary is based on performance in
the workplace, not the bedroom, bank, etc.