help on help

Subject: help on help
From: Candace Bamber <kingfish!bamberc -at- SX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 15:13:00 -0500

HELP!!! (and boyoboy do I mean HELP!!)

Does anyone know anything about "Help Project Editor"? We have verision
1.00.0014, and copyright to Microsoft, 1991.

We have this old, evil help document that we have to update and the person
who set it up, not available, of course, didn't document her methodology and
there is no manual for the package.

We've searched the net and stuff and looked at Microsoft's home page, and we
can't find anything out about this. I'm wondering if it might be Winhelp,
or related to Winhelp in some way?

I was having such a good day....

I'm hoping one of you amazingly knowledgeable types might be able to point
us in the right direction - for which we will be eternally grateful.

Thanks!!

Candace

Candace Bamber
bamberc -at- SX -dot- com
Documentation and Training Group
Systems Xcellence
555 Industrial Drive
Milton Ontario

Whatever you can do or dream, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and
magic in it.
--Johann Wolfgang Goethe