Thanks!! (Editorial and technical reviews)

Subject: Thanks!! (Editorial and technical reviews)
From: Sue Heim <sue -at- RIS -dot- RISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 11:31:09 -0800

I'd like to thank everyone for their comments regarding my
"predicament." I was very upset yesterday after discussions with my
boss and came back to my office wondering if I really *was* that far
off in wanting only a technical review at this early stage of the
writing process. It's very comforting to know that almost everyone
agreed with me (much comfort to be found in numbers, in this case).

A compromise has been reached (they've been asked to concentrate on
the technical aspects (that which explains how the program works)
and that I've not yet done my own editorial review (grammar, typos,
construction). And that *all* comments are welcome.

BTW, design of the online help has never been an issue. It's
fortunately one area of my job where everyone agrees that I do know
more about online help design! Thank goodness!! <grin>

Thanks again, folks! You all are great!
...sue