wordperfect question (forms)

Subject: wordperfect question (forms)
From: "Misti Tucker USAET(UTC -05:00)" <mtucker2 -at- E-MAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 14:27:27 EST

Regards,
Misti Anslin Tucker
"Once grammar has been learned, (writing) is simply talking on
paper and in time learning what not to say." Beryl Bainbridge
*** Forwarding note from I2318006--IBMMAIL 01/30/97 16:12 ***
From: <RP51 -at- chrysler -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 97 14:58:54 EST
To: <mtucker2 -at- e-mail -dot- com>

Misti: could you post this to the tech writer's list, please? thanks!

a co-worker needs to create a form using Word Perfect 6.1 . This form would
be available to users on-line - the field labels would be protected, and
a user should be able to tab from field to field. We need both text entry
fields and check boxes. Users then would print this form off and route
the paper copy.

we can't find *anything* about this in the WP help files - can someone
out there either help us, or point us to where we can find the information?

Thanks!
Becca Price
rp51 -at- chrysler -dot- com

---- End of mail text

Additional SMTP headers from original mail item follow:
Comments: Converted from OfficeVision/VM to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X