Toilet Tricks and Other Babble

Subject: Toilet Tricks and Other Babble
From: Pete Kloppenburg <pkloppen -at- CERTICOM -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 11:28:24 -0500

Um, I know everybody seems to be really keen to deposit
their own thrilling experience on the general "Minimalism"
pile (AKA "Strange Commodes I Have Known") but I suspect
that the topic is now, shall we say, void.

Lord knows I enjoy a good scatological talk now and again,
but when the talk lasts more than a week and people start
contributing detailed descriptions and even diagrams of their own
water closets, I can only conclude that the thread has gone
badly astray.

One the other hand, this has been a truly ironic discussion. Anybody
who feels they must add yet another dozen lines to a week-old thread
called "Minimalism" has a terrific sense of humour.

Pete Kloppenburg
Technical Writer
Certicom Corp
Mississauga, Ontario