My little .H

Subject: My little .H
From: Dennis Carothers <dcarothers -at- BGS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 15:36:39 EST5EDT

Thanks for the timely and very helpful offline responses to my query
about formatting programmer's header files.

In brief, the responses were:

1. Get the spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc. right.
2. Use your development group's standard, if there is one.
3. Follow programmer's reference standards if there isn't.
4. Trust your own sense of clean layout.

Bottom line: it's a special kind of doc, you've got to mind those /*
and */, but it's still a doc.

Dennis Carothers
dcarothers -at- bgs -dot- com