Insurance for Independent Contractors

Subject: Insurance for Independent Contractors
From: Greg Drew <drewg -at- RPI -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 19:37:07 -0500

I am considering becoming an independent contractor/consultant, and have
many questions. At the top of my list is health insurance. Working for a
corporation, I get the benefit of good health insurance at a (fairly)
reasonable price. However, if I go independent, I'm on my own. Are there
any group plans available? Where can I find more info?

Thanks for your help.
Greg Drew