Re: How it all began (#358794)

Subject: Re: How it all began (#358794)
From: wburns -at- MICRON -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 08:05:53 MST

Chris writes:

>Oh, and I worked in McDonalds for a
>while.

Don't you have to have a humanities degree to work there?

I wound up in this field after a couple semesters as an adjunct
composition instructor. In addition to the degree and some computer
experience, I had performed some freelance editing and writing (some
technical, some not).

Bill "Ya want fries with that?" Burns (MA English)
wburns -at- micron -dot- com