More on Web Analysis...

Subject: More on Web Analysis...
From: Bill Bledsoe <Bill -dot- Bledsoe -at- CMS-STL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 13:54:32 -0600

Gang,

Actually... what I'm looking to do is track who's been to our site,
where they came from, what they looked at, etc... I want something that
can read the log files off of the webserver to do this... and output it
into formatted HTML/MS Word reports that we can show to mgrs/sales..etc.
More focus on demographic data rather than just where they went...

any ideas? <and thanks to all who've responded up to now... I'll
summarize for the list when I get a free minute...>
-- bb
Bill Bledsoe
Senior Technical Writer - CMS
St. Louis, MO
Bill -dot- Bledsoe -at- cms-stl -dot- com or intlidox -at- anet-stl -dot- com
webmaster: St. Louis Chapter - STC <www.stc.org/region6/stl>

"The Internet is the first thing that
humanity has built that humanity doesn't
understand," Eric Schmidt, CTO Sun 10/18/96