Re: More on Web Analysis...

Subject: Re: More on Web Analysis...
From: "Ella M. Beale Peacock" <epeacock -at- DFW -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 17:50:08 -0600

Hi All...

Bill Bledsoe wrote:

> ... what I'm looking to do is track who's been to our site,
> where they came from, what they looked at, etc... I want something
> that can read the log files off of the webserver to do this... and
> output it into formatted HTML/MS Word reports that we can show to
> mgrs/sales..etc. More focus on demographic data rather than just
>where they went...

Bill.. You don't mention what platform/os your web is running on can't
give specific answer, but there are a lot of them out there. I've found
the list at WWW's Virtual Library a big help. If you want to check them
out, drop by:
http://www.stars.com/Vlib/Software/Statistics.html

This is alpha listing of various stat pkgs and their capabilities.

TTYL

Ella