(Fwd) Re: the phone companies are at it again... (fwd)

Subject: (Fwd) Re: the phone companies are at it again... (fwd)
From: "T. Mazza" <tmazz -at- KODIAK -dot- ADAMS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 16:47:19 -0500

--- Forwarded mail from Frank Raymond <fraymond -at- math -dot- lsa -dot- umich -dot- edu>

I don't think this is fake as I saw a short notice of it in the
papers. the hearings start tomorrow so today or at least by
tomorrow will be the best time to protest.
Frank R.
I received this from a reliable source .