TW Resumes: What to look 4?

Subject: TW Resumes: What to look 4?
From: The Tech Writer <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 09:09:23 -0800

I recall resumes being covered on this list previously, but I don't
recall ever seeing posts asking for hiring manager expectations for
technical writer resumes. So, a question to you technical writing
managers out there: If I knew I was applying at a company that has its
technical writing manager review resumes/hire writers, what should I put
down, and what should I leave out? I presume that this would differ from
how I would construct a resume if I knew that HR would be hiring, but
maybe not?

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com
http://www.crl.com/~techwrtr/