Java (was RE: Internet trivia (was Re: Interview questions))

Subject: Java (was RE: Internet trivia (was Re: Interview questions))
From: Valters Feists <valter -at- TECH -dot- SWH -dot- LV>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 17:13:00 E

From: TECHWR-L
Subject: Internet trivia (was Re: Interview questions)
Date: Monday, 1997. gada 17. February 7:46

It may seem that way given the explosion of the WWW, but actually groups
like this have been around...
However, the boom of the [Inter]net has certainly changed my pattern of
use...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi,

I am technical writer for a software company. We are right now waiting for
deployment of a project for writing Java Beans libraries. Therefore I've
been doing Web searching etc, to acquaint myself with the language. I would
like to learn about any on-line sources for Java development, not exactly
for dummies, but those from a broader yet very practical angle. Does anyone
have clues how a Java product documentation might differ from any software
documentation?

Rgds,
Valter -at- tech -dot- swh -dot- lv