Resources for Tech Writers on the Internet

Subject: Resources for Tech Writers on the Internet
From: ".." <JCOIRON -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 09:43:46 -0500

Greetings everyone.

I am a graduate student doing research on how technical communicators use the Internet (why, how, how much, etc.).  My problem is that I can find very few books on this subject.  Could any of you recommend a book (or article) on this topic?  Even if it is just one chapter in a text that would be fine.   Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.  A reply off-line would probably be most appropriate and I will summarize the list for all interested.  Thanks!

Julie Coiron
jcoiron -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net