Re: Resources for Tech Writers on the Internet

Subject: Re: Resources for Tech Writers on the Internet
From: Stephen Victor <svictor -at- HOUSTON -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 09:05:40 -0600

> I am a graduate student doing research on how technical communicators use
> the Internet (why, how, how much, etc.). My problem is that I can find
> very few books on this subject. Could any of you recommend a book (or
> article) on this topic? Even if it is just one chapter in a text that
> would be fine. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. A reply
> off-line would probably be most appropriate and I will summarize the list
> for all interested. Thanks!

An excellent place to start would be the November 1996 issue of
Technical Communication, which is devoted entirely to the topic of
"Technical Communication in Cyberspace" and includes an article on

Good luck,
Steve
--
Stephen P. Victor Phone: (713) 513-2552
Technical Writer, Software Training Fax: (713) 513-2019