Re: Resume Facts

Subject: Re: Resume Facts
From: Zoe Oredson <zoredson -at- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 07:19:17 UT

Speaking of lying on resumes ... how about submitting samples to prospective
employers that aren't yours? I recently went to an interview and discovered
that a guide that I had co-authored had also been submitted to my prospective
employer by a former employee of my old company as one of his writing samples.
Needless to say, this former employee had not contributed one word to this
guide - the nerve!

Zoe