UK & Germany Job Work

Subject: UK & Germany Job Work
From: Craig Yetter <yetter -at- IBM -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 09:10:34 -0000

We are seeking individuals with 3 or more years of experience
working with business information systems in one or more of the
following areas:

Instructional Design & Training Development
User Procedures Documentation
On-Line Reference & Performance Support

Experience in one of more of these areas is also
helpful: Accounting, Human Resources, Benefits Administration
Dual language skills a plus. English speaking is a requirement.

This opportunity will require some travel, but is home-based. We are
looking for individuals in the London area and anywhere in Germany. We are
in urgent need of German native developers.

Usertech is a consulting company headquartered in the United States, but
operating throughout the world. We have been in business since 1979 and
have a solid reputation for delivering high-quality user support (We've won
national awards with STC). If you'd
like more information about Usertech, you can visit our web site at
http://www.usertech.com.

If you are interested in a career at Usertech, please send a copy of your
CV to:

Craig Yetter
Yetter -at- usertech -dot- com
44 (0)181 647 0657