German Work Offer

Subject: German Work Offer
From: Craig Yetter <yetter -at- IBM -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 14:31:52 -0000

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ASSOCIATES

Usertech is a U.S.-based company that helps large multinational
organizations which are implementing new information technology. We focus
on the need of end-users for training, documentation and other forms of
user support. We represent and advocate the needs of end-users throughout
the system implementation process.

Our services provide a comprehensive, end-user-oriented performance
training and support system.

We are looking for German associates who understand systems and people, who
possess excellent writing skills as well as instructional design or
development skills, who are resourceful (and adventurous). We want you to
join our organization as we build a presence in Europe. Individuals
experienced in Manufacturing and Human Resources Information Systems will
be given special consideration.

Usertech is oriented to the "virtual office"; when not at a client
location, our associates work from home offices. Access to e-mail,
telephone and fax is essential; where you live is less important. If you
are Interested in working as a contractor with possible opportunities for
full-time employment and meet any of these criteria, we want to talk to
you:

-A native German speaker and writer
-Skilled in the design and development of documentation and training for
print or on-line delivery
-Dedicated to custom solutions
-Experienced in using computer software (MS Word) in your work
-Experienced in Manufacturing or in German Human Resources systems-
-Able to speak and read semi-technical English

Information and questions to either:
Peter Crowell Tel: 0711 856 0867
Usertech German Office Fax: 0711 856 0868
Stuttgart E-mail: crowell -at- usertech -dot- com

or

Craig Yetter Tel: +44 (0)181 647 0657
Usertech London Office Fax: +44 (0)181 647 0658
E-mail: Yetter -at- usertech -dot- com