Subject: techwr-l newsgroup? (Was: Revisiting Web Tools)
From: Maynard Hogg <maynard -at- GOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 19:06:26 +0900

Mary McCauley-Stiff <Mary_McCauley-Stiff -at- STRATUS -dot- COM> wrote:

>I posted this to the techwr-l newsgroup, not realizing at first that it
>would only reach the techwr-l newgroup readers and not the other
>for the double-post.

Is there a Usenet newsgroup in addition to this mailing list? Are the
two linked or do I have to subscribe to both? (Mary implies the
latter.)

===

|\^/| Maynard Hogg
_|\| |/|_ #306, 4-30-10 Yoga, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 158
> < Fax: +81-3-3700-7399
>_./|\._< Internet: maynard -at- gol -dot- com
Unsolicited commercial electronic mail sent to this address will be
proofread at a cost of US$200/hour (half-hour minimum).