Capturing OS/2 screen?

Subject: Capturing OS/2 screen?
From: Bill Downing <bdowning -at- CTHULHU -dot- CONTROL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 09:27:28 EST

Folks,

I'm working on a project where it would be nice to capture the OS/2
Warp desktop as a BMP or other image file. I know nada about OS/2
screen cap functions (Alt-Printscreen did nothing). Is there some
native screen cap utility built into Warp, like a keystroke
combination? Or is there easliy obtainable shareware out there that
will work on OS/2 Warp and do what I need?

Thanks,

-bd

Bill Downing, President Permanently at: bdowning -at- control -dot- com
DOWNING ASSOCIATES, INC. 508-435-4567
8 Doyle Lane * Documentation * Course Development
Hopkinton, MA 01748 * Online Help