Re: Capturing OS/2 screen?

Subject: Re: Capturing OS/2 screen?
From: Gregory D Drew <gddrew -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 18:20:37 EST

Bill:

I'm not aware of any OS/2 screen capture programs per se, though I'm sure
there are some available. I might suggest a couple of options:

1. Try searching Ziff-Davis' shareware web site. Go to
http://www5.zdnet.com, then select software from their home page. Their
shareware page has a search function.

2. Try searching in http://www.shareware.com

Good luck.