Training info and membership dues

Subject: Training info and membership dues
From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 10:28:47 EST

On 24 Feb 1997, "LOWERY, MELISSA" <MLOWERY -at- SCANA -dot- COM> wrote:

> 1) Does anyone know of a good source of theoretical
information on preparing training materials.

Run, do not walk, to the phone. Call directory assistance
for Alpine, Utah (area code 801). Ask for the number of
Conrad Gottfredson.

A coworker and I have taken two classes from Conrad, and
they were superb. They helped our department to pull
together in delivering end-user training that works. Conrad
is not only an excellent trainer, but he is wonderful at
tailoring his approach to the problem at hand. He also
tells great stories. :-)

I can't find his phone number, or I'd give it to you. If
you bring him in-house to deliver training to a bunch of
employees, you get some kind of a price break. Anyway, I
highly recommend his classes.

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com
(standard disclaimer